Pirate’s Dinner Adventure is owned and operated by Odien, Inc.
The main theater is comprised of tiered seating for up to 700 guests and the venue is available for private group events and functions. Renowned for more than a decade in the dinner theater industry for exemplary service, facilities and first-class entertainment, the Orlando venue is ideally situated one block from world famous International Drive and within a 15 minute drive to area attractions, Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center and downtown Orlando.
- In 2010 the management opened the very successful, Treasure Tavern Dinner Theater for guests 15 and older. Treasure Tavern featured the unique combination of classic European Variety, Burlesque, Fine Dining and Comedy.
- In 2013 after opening a third product; The Three Musketeers Dinner Adventure, the Orlando property re-branded under the name of Pirate’s Town Dinner Theater Complex, and is now home to three award winning dinner shows: Pirate’s Dinner Adventure, Cirque Magique and Cirque by Night.
- In February 2015 they launched Pirate’s Town Community, with the vision of creating a community of goodwill amongst the hospitality industry that will provide support to area charities, and assist them in their fundraising goals.
- May 2015 marked the opening of The Three Musketeers; Voyage Home.
- In February 2019 we introduced Cirque Magique and Cirque by Night under the one Big Top: Cirque Theater.
- The Orlando venue is the prototype for brand expansion. A second Pirate’s Dinner Adventure opened in December 2005 in Buena Park, California. The California location opened a second product similar to Treasure Tavern under the name of Teatro Martini later the same year.
- For further corporate information contact 407.206.5102 or e-mail email@example.com